22 March 2010

Sandstorm On My Face


My allergies have been off the charts this past week. First I tried Sudafed, but not the ephedrine one. Just the sad, pathetic attempt at decongesting. Needless to say, it was unsuccessful.

Then I moved on to Zyrtec non-drowsy, which made me insanely drowsy. Imagine that! So my initial congested sadness further evolved into a windy, windy, confused, slow motion, “beer-goggle” haze where everything was a little bit blurry and I couldn’t really see or hear anything. Oh, and I wanted to fall asleep all the time.

Then this morning I was reading an article about the giant sand storm in Beijing and realized that’s exactly what my head feels like. So basically, there’s a sand storm attacking my cranium. Currently searching for a better medication but in the meantime, this sums it up:



--

Kyle Taylor

------------


Photos From:

http://allpics4u.com/www/slike/place/sydney_storm/sydney_storm4.jpg

http://www.tolerance.ca/image/photo_1269061427493-1-0_77522_G.jpg

No comments: