21 September 2007

World Tours Should Last Forever

I’m in the bus right now riding back to Mexico City from Oaxaca unable to believe this trip is actually ending. I’ll fly back to Washington, DC tomorrow and from there, who knows…I am sure, however, that the next four months will not include thousands of young people changing the world in 11 countries on 5 continents. I am so very changed as well, to the point that I think, at some level, I once again have no idea who I am. Is life like this forever, a constant struggle trying to define “what it’s all about?” Still, one thing is certain: I am committed to every person I have met and will do all I can to tell their stories and make the world understand that young people have it all under control. We’re smart, driven and passionate. That combination is a force to be reckoned with. Watch out world, here we come.

No comments: