03 November 2008

Al Franken Is Awesome

So I received this email from Al Franken today. Naturally, there was a photo of a puppy included, so imagine that additional dimension. Isn't this hilarious?

Dear Friend,

Over the past 22 months, I've sent you a lot of emails. And I've tried to encourage you to support our campaign for change with a variety of tactics: kitschy holiday-themed gimmicks, fancy thermometer graphics, and my personal favorite, being pretty shameless about just coming out and asking for your help.

(Which reminds me: PLEASE SUPPORT OUR CAMPAIGN WITH ONE LAST CONTRIBUTION BY CLICKING HERE!)

But this is the last fundraising email I'll send you before Election Day. So I'm holding nothing back. That's right, I'm going to use....AN ADORABLE PUPPY!

That's Carl the Victory Pup. And he's asking you to make one last contribution to our campaign for change. Whether it's $100, $50, $25, or whatever you can afford, every last dollar you contribute today goes immediately into the field to help us pull this thing off tomorrow.

So, please. CLICK HERE TO MAKE ONE LAST CONTRIBUTION TODAY.

Do it for our country. Do it for change.

Do it for Carl.

Thanks for all you've done to build this campaign. Now let's go win it.

Yours truly,

Al

No comments: